Classic Peanut Butter Fudge
It's not the holidays without fudge..
This is classic peanut butter fudge, okay? Not the dry, cubed fudge. It's the melt-in-your-fingers, make-a-complete-mess kind of fudge. It's also very peanut buttery. Basically, its perfect.
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Slowly pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.